STAGE I October 2022 selection
The INCATE Selection Committee selected another 5 ventures for Stage I support in Q4 2022. The selected ventures are
- KINZBIO – a start-up in Uruguay developing phages as disinfectant for ICUs
- CCBIO – a UK start-up offering a platform to select novel endolysins
- HIPS(Helmholtz Institute for Pharmaceutical Research Saarland – Chlorotonils against multidrug-resistant Gram-positive bacterial pathogens and Plasmodium spp
- HZI (Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research) – Small molecule inhibitors of α-hemolysin for the treatment of S. aureus lung infections and
- Justus-Liebeg University Giessen – Developing novel Darobactin analogues
Information on the other companies selected in previous stage I applications are on the portfolio page here.